JEE Main June Session 2022: The admit cards for the June session joint entrance examination can be issued soon by the NTA. Explain that to enter the examination centers, students are required to fill the self-declaration form, which has been issued by the National Testing Agency due to Covid-19.
JEE Main June Session 2022: New Delhi, The National Testing Agency (NTA) may soon issue the admit cards for the June Session Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2022 June Session). According to the information, NTA will issue JEE Exam 2022 admit card in one to two days.
JEE Main exam for June session will be conducted from June 20, 2022. Students will be able to download their admit card by visiting this website of NTA, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
To enter the examination centres, students are required to fill up the self-declaration form, which has been issued by the National Testing Agency (NTA) due to COVID-19.
Students are required to carry the hard copy of this form along with the admit card to the examination center otherwise students will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
Let us inform that students can also fill the application form for the JEE Main Examination 2022 for the July session, regardless of whether they have filled the form for the June session or not.
How to download admit card
1. Students first of all go to this website of NTA jeemain.nta.nic.in.
2. After that click on the link “June Session Admit Card 2022” given on the home page.
3. Now a new page will open in front of you, here you log-in.
4. To login, students have to enter their JEE Main registration number and password.
5. After this, students can download their JEE Main Admit Card 2022.
6. Students must print a copy of their admit card and keep it with them for future reference.