Smartphones price in India

Smartphones price in India: If you are thinking of buying a new smartphone, then let us tell you that the price of some brands of phones may increase, know everything here ..

Smartphones price in India: Smartphone is a device that is used by almost everyone today and in such a situation, every news related to it affects the people. Most of us keep changing smartphones very often and if you are going to change your phone now, then let us tell you that this news is very important for you.

Let us tell you that the price of smartphones of some brands is going to increase in India (India Smartphone Hike) and a lot of information has come out about this. Let us know how much the price can increase and which are the brands..

ALSO READ THIS :  Smartphone Tips: If these symptoms are seen in the phone, then alert immediately, these may be signs of mobile hacking

Smartphones price may increase in India

For your information, let us tell you that in the coming time, you can see an increase in the price of smartphones of many brands in India. Actually, a new tax-related order has been issued in India, which states that the custom duty charge levied on them can be increased according to the inputs used in the phone.

That’s why the price of smartphones can increase

According to a report in PTI, smartphones whose display assembly and back support frames will be imported will attract a basic customs duty of 10% but if the antenna pins, power keys and other parts are also imported along with the display assembly and back support frames. So the custom duty charge will increase by 5% and the total charge may be 15%. This is the reason why the price of smartphones can increase.

ALSO READ THIS :  iPhone 14 Launch: Apple's new series will be launched in less than a month! From features to price, know all the latest updates

Smartphones of these brands will be affected

Let us tell you that the increase in price can be seen only in smartphones of Indian brands. These brands include names like Lava, Micromax, Karbonn, Intex and Spice. This means that if you buy the phones of these brands in the coming time, then their price may increase.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here